Thursday, April 7, 2011

American Idol....

Most of my life I have always been influenecd in the music industry. I have no clue what I want to be, but no matter what I know that music will always be in my life. I know that I can not become a professional singer because you must no someone to become a someone, and in this town I wont become big. That is why this year I will audition on American Idol.
I have been in chorus, and musicals all of my life. I have been in Lion King, I was the only one who had a solo in it. Also was in West Side Story and now 25th annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. I also have been in all county for 3 years and have almost gone to state, but I did not pass a test, sadly. It would have been a great experience. And this year I also became a Thespian and went to districts and got an excellent. Since 6th grade I have always had the spot light on me. That is what I call home now.
If I had to choose what my favorite type of music it would have to be classic rock like Queens or Aerosmith. I literally though listen to every type of music on this earth! I mean what 17 year old do you know that actually listens to opera?! And not just the famous Ave Maria, I actually have CDs.
So if I ever do make it big I will make sure I remember the little people in Port Saint john, and remember to call my number if I make it on the American idol stage. (:
Even if you do not like my voice, just think that who will really become big in this small of a town that we live in. Just think of the opportunities now people would have.

4 comments:

  1. I know your not in my family but i just have too say, Gina has a amazing voice. Shes in my chorus class..she stands right behind me, and she really have those crazy good vocals that not many people can hit.


    gina if you make it to Idol i will vote for you 1,000 times every night!

    PROMISE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Gina if you were to get on America Idol i would for sure vote for you. I think its good that you have plans for your voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks monica, yay!!!! I have fans! haha. Ebonee, thank you, and I will make sure that I dedicate a song to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a much better post. and i also think that you have a good voice and i wish you all the best!!!

    ReplyDelete